Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Counting Down To Christmas In Style


Look at what I have to post today!!!
I recently saw this on Julie Davison's blog (thank you Julie!) and just had to make one of my own.
It's an Advent Calendar made out of a mini muffin tin. How cool (and cute) is that?!
Each cover is magnetised so you can cover the treats with ease.
Here's a sneaky peek of one filled...
One of the great things about this Advent Calendar is that after each December you can pack it away and re-use it the following year. Recycling at it's best!

I have had a couple of people ask about the possibility of having a class for this. If you are interested let me know. If enough people are interested I will run a class in time for December.

3 comments :

The Hobby Collector said...

I LOVE it! I hope to see one at the Kubbyhole! your Tea box sold, so you need another 'big' item! ;)

Tina Zinck said...

WOW! I LOVE your projects! Wonderful blog! Following from SC thread!

Tina
www.theserenestamper.stampinup.net

Jeannie said...

Great idea to magnetize the cover! I'll have to case this! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today too!

Post a Comment