Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, November 12, 2010

They Did Their Homework!!


I had a class last night and guess what? Some of the ladies that attended my water colouring class must have read my previous post... they brought in the cards they had made!
Of course I asked for the cards (I got some rather nervous looks) so I could photograph them and post them here. I just love the 'Fa La La La La' added to the bottom card especially with the musical note coming out of the birds mouth. Very cute! Placing a Christmas Critter in a circle and having them on an angle is neat too. I am going to have to remember that layout for future classes.

Can you tell one of my ladies recently got a Big Shot machine? The Top Note die used in the two cards above, would have to be my favourite of all the Sizzix dies. I thought it was so smart how the positive and the negative parts were used for these cards. And the snowman... oh my he is cute!
Well ladies, you made my day by bringing in your creations.
You should be really pleased with your results, they are awesome!

0 comments :

Post a Comment