Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, October 29, 2010

'Just A Note' Gift Tin


What's something we all want but can never find? For me it is a memo pad that stays by the phone or on my desk! I am constantly looking for something to write on, especially when it comes to dates.
This gift tin is my solution. Inside it contains a calendar a memo pad and a wee pen. All the things you need in one handy spot! It's compact enough to fit into a handbag but mine is going to be left on my desk so I have it handy. You could also give it as a gift if you are willing to part with it.
In addition to the tin you'll make a gift card holder which I know everyone uses. There's no photo of that yet as I haven't made it! I will post a photo once I have.

Class details:
Wednesday or Thursday 24th/25th November 7 - 9.30pm
Cost: $15

0 comments :

Post a Comment