Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fancy Pants for Christmas


I am finally getting round to posting details for my much anticipated 'Fancy Pants' Christmas cards class. No more $2 bulk produced creations. All that sparkles and glitters and shines is now taking centre stage!
This class was originally going to be three cards but at the eleventh hour I was shown the wreath card and just had to include it. It is so beautiful!!
So, the four card you'll be making are:
Dasher in silver embossing with organza ribbon and shimmer paint snowflakes. In classic navy and silver with a hint of my favourite Baja Breeze. Add a few rhinestones to the antlers and wow, a card that will shine on any mantle piece. I have my upline Carol to thank for the inspiration for this card. For our monthly team swap she came up with something similar. Thanks Carol!

Not to be outdone is the second card. Very different from the first but still gorgeous. I love the texture on this card. The fabric, the lace, the vintage brad and even the crumpled paper and stitching.

Number three is the late addition. Can you see why I just "had to" include it?! It is made using the French Foliage stamp set in the newest mini and I think it is it's simplicity that is so striking. Whatever is is, I just love it! This idea was inspired by an idea I saw on the Stampin' Up! Demo site. Just one of the perks of being a demonstrator!

Lucky last is a card I made at a team retreat a few months ago. I have had it sitting on my display area and one of my ladies spied it and then the rest saw it and so here it is LOL. (If I don't want my ladies to see a creation I have to hide it. It's like hiding Christmas presents from children!).
The figures are made entirely from punches. Pretty cool huh.
It gets better though, you open the card and looks what greets you...
Too cute!!
So there you have it. Interested in attending the class?
Details are below:

DATES: Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th December, from 7 - 9.30pm.
COST: $22

For more details feel free to email me at inkymoose@gmail.com

3 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Oh Wow! Love them all but especially the wreath made with leaves - totally beautiful, looks 3-D!

teresea said...

I love the cards! Very cute! New follower from SC #276. Teresea

Ann Schach said...

Wow, wow, wow! Too bad I live in Iowa! I would sign up in a heartbeat! These are fabulous!

Post a Comment