Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

November Christmas Card Class

Take some Bashful Blue and Red Riding Hood card stock, add a little bit of ribbon, a bit of shimmer paint and here's what you get.

This is the final card for my Inky Moose Christmas Card Club. I will be offering two classes for this so check your calendars.

Day One: Wednesday 10th November

Day Two: Thursday 11th November


Both classes will run from 7pm as usual and each card will be $2 to make.
When you register, please let me know what class you'd like and how many cards you'll be making.

3 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Pretty Pretty!! I love your ribbon! And the colours! And the whole darn card!!

Patti said...

Really pretty card and color combination. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

The Hobby Collector said...

Shelley and I were just saying how sad it is that we don't have a class tonight. I said:
"a Wednesday without Maree is like Sunday with out a big Sunday diner."
hehe.
See you next week ;)

Post a Comment