Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Have You Been Naughty Or Nice?

Isn't this just the cutest wee gift you've seen?! When I saw this two weeks ago at our team retreat, I thought it was! Its one of the amazing ideas that the Atlantic Stampers Ink (ASI) team members brought to share. Of course once we saw it, we had to make one.
Inside you can either put tea bags (great for someone who is sick) or chocolate.
I opted for the Ghirardelli Chocolate option (mmmmm). When I got back home I wanted to make another one but I had run out of the paper we used. This is what I came up with instead:
We thought these would make great 'Secret Santa' gifts and they are just the right size to give to someone when you want to brighten their day.

I have ASI member Sandi to thank for this super cute idea (Thanks Sandi!). If you have time, visit her blog (it is brand new) and leave her a comment. I know it will make her day, and tell her I sent you, so she knows I was thinking of her too LOL.

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Love your Season of Sweetness variation! I'll be making those too! (and will work hard at not eating all the chocolates!!)

Post a Comment