Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Oh How I Love Snowmen!


Happy Sunday!

It's true ... I do love snowmen. My favourites are the ones my DD makes :D

So given I like these men of ice you had to know that I would likely include one (or some!) on a card somewhere LOL.

This stamp image is called 'Frosty Friends' and was actually released last Christmas, but I couldn't bear to part with such a cute snowman family!

For this third project in my 'Fancy Pants Christmas' class I've made a Pop n Cut card. I wanted to make the inside pop (in more ways than one!) so used some of the great 'Season Of Style' DSP to line the inside.
Here's what I mean ...



You can just make out the popped out sentiment (on the left side) but you get a good look at the DSP.

You know what this card means? Another great reason to sign up for my class!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment