Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gee, Thanks!

Happy Wednesday :)

I've got another upcoming project to share with you today. It's one of the projects for my 'Best Of Flowers' class.
Again I've used the 'Smoky Slate' and 'Blushing Bride' combo. These colours are just so pretty together.
I've added some dry embossing and piercing, and a wee bit of ribbon for a bow.
Simple, sweet and delicately soft!

This week I have been busy working on the first of my Christmas card class projects (I know, I said "that" word!). I have new goodies as well as some retired favourites in mind for my Fancy Pants Christmas "kick off" class. Stay tuned as I will start posting pics in the coming days!

I am also working on ideas for my 'All Day Christmas Class' too and once I have a date confirmed I'll share it with you. I'm going to be busy!


0 comments :

Post a Comment