Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Merry Little Cut Out

Hello all :)

Todays post is the second project in my upcoming 'Fancy Pants Christmas' card class.

I was inspired by a card I saw by Amy Storrie (Thanks for the inspiration Amy!).

I've used the negative piece of the "Merry" banner I cut out for my gift tag and layered it over some of the new gold foil cardstock. I love that I can use both parts of the Expressions Thinlits!
The DSP is some of the new 'Seasons Of Style'. Am loving that too! LOL
I added some gold thread and its a little hard to make out, but the Christmas sentiment is in gold too.

Thanks for stopping by a taking a peek and have a wonderful weekend whatever you may have planned :D



0 comments :

Post a Comment