Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Wish Big Human"

Happy Wednesday :)

"Wish Big Human" ... something you can imagine a robot saying and it's the sentiment inside the card. I know... another play on words! The first part of the sentiment ("Wish Big") is actually part of the retiring SU! set called 'Word Play'. I am going to miss this set.

I made this "metal marvel" with punch pieces and wanted to put a mouth on him but just couldn't find a shape that worked so decided to leave him as you see him here. What do you think? I think it makes his eyes stand out more.

Like this card and want to make one for your own kiddiwink?
If you haven't already signed up for my 'Kiddiwinks' class you'd better get on to it!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by :)

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

He's so adorable - he made me smile as soon as I saw him. Love the name of your class too!!

Post a Comment