Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

He's A Dapper Dude



Happy Wednesday all :)

My son will no doubt cringe at the title of this post but it sounded good so I've used it!
My son is graduating this year and with it comes his prom. That is the inspiration for this card that I originally saw on Pintrest (Thanks Connie!). Of course it could be used for any male with the change of sentiment.
The inside of the card sums it up ...


I think my son is all of these plus more! (and I'm not a bit biased ;)) I look at him as he prepares to make his way in the world and I am so proud of the gentleman he has become.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation ... I have to get busy with graduation cards  for my DS and his friends!

0 comments :

Post a Comment