Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Beautiful Blues


Happy Thursday :)

With the soon to be released new SU! annual catalogue I have been going through my stash to try and sort out what I am keeping and what I'm not.
'Elements of Style' is retiring and I wanted to use it one last time. The beautiful rambling roses add class to any project and I will miss it.

I chose a sentiment from the 'From the Heart' set which is not retiring ... yay!!! I am a sucker for quotes and anything vintage and with 'From the Heart' it has both!

I've kept the colour scheme simple ... Marina Mist, Very Vanilla and Whisper White. I have always shied away from teaming white and vanilla together but I really like it on this card. The vanilla pops with the white behind it.

I hope you've had a great day (tomorrows Friday!) and thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment