Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feeling S{ ick }?

 
Happy Thursday :)

I have a sick DD at home today which reminded me to post something from my next class. It's a 'Get Well Soon' class, hence the reminder ;)

I used the super cute Owl punch to make a nurse for this card. I hand cut a branch for her to sit on. It's a little tricky to see in the photo but the branch is stamped with the 'Woodgrain' pattern. I used dots on the card base and "nurses uniform" because they reminded me of spots like the Measles.

Now, if the front of the card isn't cute enough for you, here's what's inside when you open it up ...

 
How cute is that?! I know ... super - uber cute!
Wouldn't this card make anyone feel better? :)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

Class Details:

Wednesday 1st May / Thursday 2nd May, 7 - 9.30 pm.

Cost: $15.00

Email to reserve your seat!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

I always WOW when I see these cards - and I love your little owl nurse!

Post a Comment