Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Inky Moose Club Card For October

Happy Monday :)

Today's post is the Inky Moose Club card for October. Can you believe it will shortly be the tenth month of the year? I know I can't. But, October will soon be here and with it another Christmas card class.

I've taken a Real Red card base and added a few banners (made from Christmas DSP) for contrast. The green ornament is stamped and cut out with the awesome Ornament Keepsake Bundle from SU! Say goodbye to cutting around images!
For something different I embossed my sentiment rather than stamping it in ink. I think it makes a nice change.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Class Details

Dates: Wednesday 3rd / Thursday 4th October, 7 - 9.30 pm.

Cost: $2 per card. Confirm the number required when you register your spot.





0 comments :

Post a Comment