Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thanks, From My Heart

Happy Thursday :)
Today I'm sharing a recent swap I made for a ASI challenge. We were to choose a card in a magazine and recreate it using SU! products.
This is the card I came up with.
I used my favourite set from the new catalogue (From My Heart) and teamed it up with some retired DSP (You'll see why I choose it when you look at the card I choose to case), some paper piercing (mmmm) and some of the scrumptious Early Espresso embossing powder.
I pleated the strip of Rose Red DSP though you can't notice it very well in the pic.
Here's the card I chose to case...
I think my card is a little different to this but it still resembles the overall layout of it.
It was a great challenge ladies and I'm really pleased with how my swap turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

1 comments :

Terry said...

I prefer your card! I think it looks great.

Happy Stampin'

Terry

Post a Comment