Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beauty With Bleach

Happy Wednesday :)
Who would have thought that bleach could be used to make something beautiful? Clean yes, beautiful no. But this is not the case at all!
Today's post showcases the projects for an upcoming technique class. I have used the new promotional 'Reason To Smile' stamp set and heat embosed the flower images. I've then used a technique of colouring with bleach to remove colour from specific areas to created a desired effect.
Here's a closer look at what I mean...
Each of the daisy images has been coloured with bleach. I took my colour cue for the rest of the card from the colour that resulted from the use of the bleach. It reminded me of 'Pool Party' so I used that.

To finish off the projects I made a sweet pillow giftbox...
Isn't it cute?!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

Class Details:

Wednesday 25th July / Thursday 26th July 7 - 9.30 pm.

Cost: $15.00

Email to register.

0 comments :

Post a Comment