Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cupcake Cuteness!

 Happy Thursday all :)
I've just realised I haven't posted photos of the upcoming 'Cupcake Cuteness' class. I do apologise for this oversight!
It's a little hard to sign up for a class if you don't know what you're making :)
First up is a cascading card. After I posted the cascading card my DD made, I had many requests to incorporate one into a class... so here it is!
What's great about this card is that it lies flat for easy posting.

 Second up is a bakery shop window.
Using the word window punch, I have created an awning to protect these cute cupcakes from the sun. Can you imagine peering in the window of a bakery and trying to choose what cupcake you want!




 Lastly is a cupcake box card. Looking at the card like this, it looks like a fairly regular card. But look what happens when you remove the band...
 The card opens up to reveal itself as a box! How cool is that?! It's large enough to hold a small gift and a sentiment.

Want to make some cute cupcake cards of your own? You know what to do!







Class Details:

Wednesday 16th May / Thursday 17th May, 7 - 9.30 pm.

Cost: $15.00 

Email me to register your spot!

0 comments :

Post a Comment