Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh Lovely Lattice

Happy Thursday all :)
Today I'm sharing one of the cards I'm offering in an upcoming class. The class is all about the lovely lattice die that SU! offers.
Each card will highlight a different way to use the die so if you have it (or if you want it) you'll get the most out of it.

Here's a full photo of the finished card...

I've teamed the yummy Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral together and love the result. I'm trying to get more adventurous with my colour choices!
Thanks for stopping by!

Class details:
Wednesday 7th March / Thursday 8th March, 7 - 9.30pm.
Cost: $15. Email to register.

0 comments :

Post a Comment