Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Cute Cascading Cupcakes!

Happy Friday :)
Have I got a card to share with you today... one of my DD's is going to a birthday party over the weekend so I made a card for her. The birthday girl is turning 9 (Happy birthday Miss E!) so I wanted to put 9 cupcakes on the card. That's quite a number to fit on a regular sized card. Oh what to do!
As luck would have it, I was browsing the web for inspiration when I came across Chris Peterson's blog with a cascading card. I had never heard of a cascading card before but it has enough room to hold all my cupcakes!
Isn't it fantastic?! Here's a side view to give you a better idea of what it looks like...

How cool is that?! The card folds up flat so you can easily put it in a regular envelope.
I'll certainly be making more of these, and yes, those of you who attend my classes, I will include one in a future class!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, and have a great weekend!

0 comments :

Post a Comment