Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, February 20, 2012

More Lovely Lattice

Happy Monday :)
It is a beautiful sunny day here (albeit with a chilly wind) which is the inspiration behind my colour choice for today's post.
The card is another project for the upcoming 'Lovely Lattice' class. I've teamed Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango together ... don't you think they are equally sunny and bright!
I have used some of the lattice piece to add definition and interest to my butterfly. (I have also used the lattice piece inside the card but that's tomorrows post! ;)).
Here's the full view of the card...
It is difficult to see in the photos but the butterfly does have two antenna. Try as I might, I just couldn't get a photo of the two of them showing!
Tomorrow I'll be showing the inside of this card... more butterflies and lattice loveliness!

0 comments :

Post a Comment