Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Scalloped Season's Greetings

Hello all!
I have just realised that it has been a week since I last posted! That's terrible and I apologise for those of you that check my blog every day :(
I have been furiously making products to sell at the upcoming Christmas At The Market which is happening in two weeks.
This is one of the cards I created to sell. I saw the idea on Andrea Walford's blog (Thanks Andrea!) and tweaked it to suit the idea I had in my head.
I've used retired DSP and cut out scallop borders with the Sizzix die. I layered them and added a greeting in embossed gold to dress it up. I used gold thread on the button too.
I really like the finished product. It was pretty simple to put together and it's just a little different from the typical Christmas card fare.
Here's what I put on the inside...
I carried the scalloped theme over to jazz things up on the inside too.
Thanks for taking a peek!

0 comments :

Post a Comment