Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

'Fancy Pants' Fun

Happy Thanksgiving day to all my American readers! I wanted to post a Thanksgiving card but didn't have any to photograph sorry. You'll just have to suffice with a Christmas Card...it's a cute Christmas card though!

This is one of the cards I am including in my 'Fancy Pants' Christmas cards class... This is the card standing. It folds up flat for easy posting ... gotta love that. I have used the very cute snowman image from the stamp set "Snow Much Fun' and the wee bird on the snowball is from the same set. I've coloured my images with a blender pen, taking ink from the inkpad lids. Add some Bakers Twine (mmmm, love the Baker's Twine), some jingle bells (for a Christmas feel) and there you have it.
Thanks for taking a peek!

Class details:

Wednesday 14th / Thursday 15th December, 7 - 9.30 pm
Cost: $20.00, email to register

0 comments :

Post a Comment