Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Cardinal Christmas

Hello all. This is a quick post to show you a card I made for a recent order. I used my Bird punch to make my cardinal and sponged around the edges with Early Espresso ink to give him a bit of depth. To get the detail on the face I punched the head in black and cut out the shape I wanted with scissors. I'm really pleased with how he turned out.
Here's a closer look...
For the leaves I stamped a piece of Always Artichoke card stock before I punched them out, to give them some interest. The piece of DSP I used is a retired piece from last Christmas but I so love it. I embossed it then sponged over the embossing so it tied in with my cardinal.
Now, have to get back to preparing for Christmas At The Market... it starts tomorrow.
Thanks for taking a peek!

0 comments :

Post a Comment