Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sweet Stockings For October

Hello all!
Stockings in October I hear you say?! Don't I know stockings are for December...
Well yes I do know stockings are for December, but these stockings are for my October Inky Moose Christmas Club card.
I've used the co-ordinating stamp set and punch from the new Holiday Mini and teamed it with Pear Pizazz and Real Red card stock. I've used the latest addition to my stamp sets (Merry Christmas in French) for those ladies that have French family and friends to send cards to. I think the sentiment looks so sweet in French! (Not to worry those ladies that don't have a need for French Christmas cards, I have the same set in English for you!).
Want to make some of your own stockings in September? Cards are $2 each.
When you register, let me know how many cards you'd like to make on the night.

Dates: Wednesday 5th October / Thursday 6th October, 7 - 9.30 pm.

Email me to reserve your seat!

0 comments :

Post a Comment