Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sweet Childhood Memories

A new mini catalogue means lots of new goodies to play with!
I just love this Holiday mini... there is so much to choose from. I'm going to have to be very good so Santa brings me everything I'd like!
When I had my first peek at the new mini, the number one item on my list was the new Stocking punch with it's co-ordinating stamp set.
It is just too cute not to get.
This weekend I have been using it to create an upcoming class. While I was looking at all the wonderful ideas people have come up with it already, I came across this one from Jackie. Thank you Jackie for sharing it with us!
Seeing Jackie's creation brought back sweet childhood memories for me and I just had to make a Hobby Horse of my own. This is what I came up with...
How cute is that?!!! I LOVE it. I actually made it as part of an order but I am going to have trouble parting with this one. I knew I should have made two of these just in case!
Here's a closer look of the details on the horse...
Cute, cute, cute...that's all I can say!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, and whatever you have planned for this Labour Weekend, I hope it's a good one :).

0 comments :

Post a Comment