Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, March 4, 2011

'Punch Bunch' Purse Class


Isn't this oh so sweet?!
It's a purse with 3x3 note cards that go inside. Cuteness in a package!
The purse is roomy enough to fit a decent amount of stuff in, including envelopes for the cards. It's not as roomy as a real purse but it's pretty darn good.

For my last workshop I made one of the purses as the hostess gift and of course all the guests wanted one of their own when they saw it. Isn't that the way?!
From that same workshop, the most popular set ordered from the Sale-a-braton catalogue was the cute 'Punch Bunch' set. I thought why not combine the two and make a class out of it, so that's what I did.
I've used the yummy 'In Colour' palette (paper, brads and ribbon) and each stamp from the set got inked up...

Who wouldn't love getting this as a gift?!
Interested in making your own paper purse, class details are below :)

Dates: Wednesday 30th /Thursday 31st March, 7 - 9.30pm
Cost: $20
Email me to reserve your seat!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

So cute - I love that set!

Post a Comment