Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cupcakes, yummy, yummy!


Can you tell what this post is going to be about?!
Yep, cupcakes, mmmmm.
A dear friend of mine just celebrated her birthday this week so I can post the card I made for her now. I know she visits my blog and because she is so good and waits until her actual birthday to open what I send, the least I can do is wait to post it on my blog so I don't spoil the surprise.

I've used the cute new cupcake punch and the gorgeous glitter paper. I made a pedestal for the cupcakes to sit on with my scallop border punch and medium sized oval. I've also embossed the frosting (or icing for those of us not born and bred in the Northern hemisphere) of the centre cupcake. I sponged it with some pink ink also to highlight the texture. I love how it turned out. It nearly looks good enough to eat!

And since this post is about cupcakes, I'll share other projects I have made with my new fave punch...

These are party favours I recently made. Aren't they cute?! A little bit of glitter, some pearls and what more could party guests want? Oh, yes, something inside! I filled them with Smarties. So once the candy is gone, the container can be used for other treasures :).

Last but not least, I did a workshop a few weeks ago for Sale-a-braton, and yes, it centred around the cupcake punch...
So there you have it, cupcakes galore and not a crumb in sight!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

They look good enough to eat! I especially like the treat boxes - I hope to make some variations on those soon!! :0)

Post a Comment