Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

'Just Because'

One of the projects I took to the ASI team meeting last weekend was something I have been working on for a while now. It is a pocket sized book of inspiration and a gorgeous wee gift box to present it in. I've used the beautiful 'Springtime Vintage' Paper to create a keepsake any one would love to receive.
After seeing the ASI ladies responses to it, it gave me the impetus to finally put my technological fears aside and create a digital tutorial so I could share with others. It was a daunting task but with my wonderful Up-line's help (I'll say it again Carol...You are wonderful!!!) I got there.

If you'd like to purchase the tutorial to make your very own pocket gift set (or to buy one ready made by me), then click on the link in the left hand column!

2 comments :

Amber said...

Hi Maree,
It was wonderful seeing you again! I'd love to get one of these booklets like we talked about and the colors you mentioned sound great. If you have a stamp that's gender neutral like a tree, or a feather or whatever you think works that would be nice :). Let men know when I can pick it up, just don't write it on my facebook wall so I can keep it a surprise *LOL.

Many Thanks!
Amber

Laura Love said...

What a cute project! I am now following you from Stampin Connection. If you haven't all ready, please follow me at www.lovesrubberstamps.com Thanks! Laura

Post a Comment