Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What Kind of Man Do You Have?


Is the man in your life a Man of Mystery, a Petrol Head (Means he likes cars) or perhaps a 9-5 Shirt and Tie kinda guy?
Well whatever kind of guy he is, I'm sure one of the cards from my upcoming class will fit the bill.

Not that I have a Man of Mystery, but this card is my favourite! I just think he is so cute. He is made entirely from the SU! Owl punch and the idea came from Ellen Kemper. She is the Queen of punch art!
I also had a bit of a play on words with the sentiment inside. It reads "How Old?!" Too funny!

Next up is the Punch buggy for all those guys that like cars.
Isn't it great. It reminds me of the Volkswagen cars that I used to call a "beetle" when I was younger. Nowadays, kids use them to punch each other (hence the name) whenever they see one.

Lastly is the Shirt and Tie...
Interested in making some of these cards for your own men, then sign up for the class.

Wednesday 2nd / Thursday 3rd March, 7pm - 9.30pm.
Cost: $15.
Email to register.

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Love them all!!

Post a Comment