Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bringing on Spring!


I have just returned from a fantabulous (Thanks Linda for the word!) weekend with the other members of the Atlantic Stampers Ink (ASI) team. Whenever we get together it is such good fun and I always come away amazed and inspired by the wonderful creations that the other ladies come up with.
I can now share my Shoebox swap that I took along for the ladies to make. I knew we all had the gorgeous Tulip embossing folder and I have been wondering if it is possible to create different sized frames with it. After a bit of searching on the demonstrator web I have discovered that you can!! So that's what my project is based around...

I created this cute 4x4" card using the 'Easter Blossoms' stamp set and look at the frame, it fits perfectly around the image!! As an extra surprise I made each of the ladies a gift basket to match. It is made using one of the tags from the Two Tags die. Isn't it darling? I loved it so much I even parted with some of my precious Baja Breeze corduroy brads as the finishing touch! I'm pleased to say that the ladies loved theirs too and I know the brads have gone to good homes!
Thanks ladies for yet another wonderful weekend. Your creativity, generosity, and friendship mean so much to me :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment