Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, May 14, 2010

A Gift to Give or Keep!

This weeks upcoming class uses the gorgeous stamp set 'Always'. It's an all purpose stamp set that can be used for many different occasions. Here, I have embossed the bird and the heart images to make them the focal point so they stand out. Embossing also gave me a darker shade of the lovely Sage Shadow to work with. I wanted to create something timeless so I went for SU!'s Nouveau Chic' Designer Series Paper.
So, I hear you ask, "what is it we'll be making?" It's a card and an altered DVD tin, but it's not just any tin. You open it up to reveal a mini photo album!! How cool is that?!
As soon as I saw this idea on Split Coast Stampers I knew I had to make one. I am always looking for different ways to package things and thought this tin was a wonderfully unique way to give photos to someone you love. The tin is slim yet sturdy enough to be posted making it ideal to send.
So what are you waiting for? Register now to reserve your seat. Cost is $20. (All supplies are included except for adhesive).

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Great idea - beautiful work!

Post a Comment