Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fruit Salad - Yummy, Yummy!


One of the wonderful things about Spring and Summer is the gorgeous array of fresh fruit that becomes available. This was the inspiration for my upcoming card class. I saw this idea here and just had to case it! I love the clean, simple lines and the bright colours. The fruit pop's (with a little help from a dimensional or two) off the card front and brings back memories of going fruit picking as a child (... one for the basket and two for me!). I used Crystal effects on each piece of fruit also, just to give it that glossy, delicious look!
Don't they look good enough to eat?!

Cost of class is $12, so if you'd like to make your own 'Fruit Salad', card style, then contact me to reserve your seat. You'll make four cards and this cute holder to store them in. Isn't that sweet?!

2 comments :

craftystamper said...

Bright, colourful. I can almost taste the fruit. The large striped ribbon pops up the effectiveness.

Carol Matthews said...

Mmmmmmmm - so clean and crisp and classy. Love these cards and holder!

Post a Comment