Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Forget-me-not Birthday Book


Ok, if you are anything like me, if someone's birthday isn't written down, you forget it. I have wanted to do something about this for the longest time and this gorgeous book is what I have come up with.
Each month has a dedicated page where you can write down people's names next to the appropriate day in that month. I have it sitting in my workroom opened at the current month so at a glance I can see who I need to make cards for and when I have to get the gifts sent by. What could be better than remembering important dates in such a lovely way?!
I have used the Sizzix Big Shot Scallop Square to cut out each page and decorated them with the new (and SO delicious!) 'Sweet Pea' paper range. I also cut out a scallop square from acetate to provide some protection for the cover. And the wee owl? He's from the latest stamp set 'Love Bandit'.

0 comments :

Post a Comment