Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beary Cute!




With lots of birthday's fast approaching I have begun work on the cards and loot bags (well, boxes in this instance) people will be wanting. When I first saw the 'Build-a-Bear' products I knew I had to use them for party favours . Last weekend while visiting my wonderful up line, I cut the bears with the SU! exclusive Big Shot dies that she owns (Thank you Carol!). I then got the fun job of dressing them!
The loot boxes are two Big Shot Box #2's joined together and decorated. I found some wee pencil canisters at a local store (they contain 8 colouring pencils) so I decorated those to match the bear and his "box" and stamped some 'Build-a-Bear' images from the coordinating stamp set to make note cards that the children can colour in and use.
The 'Build-a-Bear products are just so beary cute!!

2 comments :

Sarah said...

I love these!

Unknown said...

Oh I love these too, if I was a child I would love to receive one of those.

Post a Comment