Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, June 15, 2015

East Coast Stampin' Summer Event





Happy Monday :D

What a weekend I've had!
The East Coast Stampin' event was held this past Friday night and Saturday. 
It was a lot of work but seeing people's enjoyment on the day made it all worthwhile :D

I signed up for the gift tag swap and this was the tag I made to swap.

I used 'You've Got This' and watercolor red the flower. I fussy cut it out and glued it over the image I stamped on my tag.
I love how everything came together :)
I received some awesome tags in return. I'll post photos of those later.

Thanks for stopping by :D  

1 comments :

Ohana in Bend said...

i love your tag. glad i came across it on pinterest.

Post a Comment