Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

All That Glitters


Hello and happy Saturday!

Today's post is another sample I made for my Inspiration Station at the ECS Summer Event.
Registrants got some of the Expressions Natural Elements in their goody bag so I thought I'd showcase them to give them ideas.

The elements are great 'au naturale' if you want a natural look but you can also dress them up like I did here. I heat embossed gold powder on the element and it took really well :)
I added some new ribbon and a new metallic foil doily.

Can you guess what stamp set I used for the dots?
I'll give you a clue... It coordinates with a Thinlit ;)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :D




0 comments :

Post a Comment