Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Love with 'Label Love'



Happy Friday! 
Another weekend is just around the corner :D

Today's post is one of the projects for my upcoming Fond Farewell to 'Label Love' card class.

With Summer approaching, baby showers and weddings are popular, so having cards on standby is forward planning in my books lol.

I've gone with the striking Starburst technique for the background. I love the effect of it and it's s great way to use scraps if you don't have enough of one pattern!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :D


Class Details:

Wednesday May 27th 1-3.30pm & 7-9.40pm

Thursday May 28th 7-9.30pm

Cost: $20.00

Email to register :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment