Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Fond Farewell to 'Stippled Blossoms'


Happy Tuesday :D

I know, I know ... it's been an age since I posted on here. I will say life has been so busy and with the sun making a much welcomed appearance I have been trying to build up my vitamin D reserves.
But enough about that, I'm sure you want to know all about my card ;D
 
My upcoming class is saying a fond farewell to stamp sets that are retiring.
Todays post showcases two retiring stamp sets - 'Stippled Blossoms' and 'I Love Lace'.

I love, love, love the finished product!
I heat embossed gold detailing onto the flowers and the lace pattern is gold heat embossed too. It looks so rich and decadent, it's stunning in the light!

CLASS DATES:

Wednesday 13th May 1 - 3.30pm
Thursday 14th May 7 - 9.30pm

COST: $20.00

Email to register

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my little piece of the stamping world :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment