Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Monocles & Moustaches


Hello all :)

Here's a card for a guy in your life! Rather dapper with a monocle and moustache, all this fellow needs is a top hat. I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest by Connie Jones (Thanks for the inspiration Connie!).

This is one of the projects for my upcoming 'Man Oh Man' class.
Here are the three projects...


The card on the top left is a swap I received from my upline Carol Matthews (Thanks Carol!). To checkout Carol's blog click here.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

CLASS DETAILS:

Wednesday 29th October 1-3pm & 7-9.30pm / Thursday 30th October 7-9.30pm.

Cost: $20.00

Email to register!

0 comments :

Post a Comment