Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall-ing For You


Hello all and happy Monday :D

Today's post is a custom order I was recently asked to create.
The only specifications; other than being an anniversary card, was for Fall colours.

Fall is a time of rich,vibrant and earthy hues for me so I went for some of the luscious new 2014 - 2016 In Colours from SU!.
Can you spot them? I used 'Hello Honey' (How could I not with a name like that!), 'Blackberry Bliss' and 'Tangelo Twist'. I added some 'Soft Suede' and Gold Glimmer paper.
I love the finished product :D

The sentiment is from the 'Really Good Greetings' set currently available during a promotion and was perfect for what I wanted to achieve.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)






0 comments :

Post a Comment