Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Please Take Note Mother Nature!


Hello all and happy Sunday :)
Happy Mothering Day to those Mums in Great Britain too!

We have snow again today so my post title is for Mother Nature. I'm hoping she can bring us some Spring weather. Lets hope she reads my blog!

This beautiful Spring banner is one of the projects from the Occasions tutorial Carol and I created. You can purchase it here if you are interested.
After many requests I will be running classes so you can make your very own one.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :D

Details:

Wednesday 16th April 1 - 3.30pm & 7 - 9.30pm / Thursday 17th April 7 - 9.30pm.

Cost: $20.00

Email to register!

0 comments :

Post a Comment