Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

It's In The Bag

Happy Saturday :)

Todays post is the project for my upcoming class.
The idea came from a gift a friend gave me at Christmas time (Thanks Kathy!). I had her bag sitting in my work room and every time someone came in they would comment on it so I knew I had to do a class with it!

I went one step further with the bag and added four coordinating cards so you can give it as a complete gift or use the bits separately (It would make a wonderful Mothers Day gift!).

The goodies I used?

Retro Fresh DSP (Love the colours in this pack!), Starburst Sayings stamp set, Label Love stamp set, various punches and the neat Scallops Textured Impressions embossing folder.

Here's a close up of the cards ...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Lovely! For some reason the embossing folder used with the Baked Brown Sugar looks like cable stitch knitting to me! :)

Post a Comment