Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Coffee Anyone?


Hello and happy Wednesday!

One popular gift at Christmas time is gift cards so I have included a couple in the 'It's All About The Packaging' class.

This one is for a coffee gift card (ewwwww, coffee ;)).

I've used the fun 'Seasons Of Style' DSP on the card holder that's made from the Pop n Cuts die.
It's wonderful when you can use something for multiple uses!

I stamped the coffee cup on Crumb Cake, Whisper White and a scrap of DSP and fussy cut the pieces I wanted to make up my cup.
 I LOVE reindeer so the little guy on the cup was too cute not to include (he's from the retired set 'Snowbuddies').

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment