Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Gorgeous Grunge Christmas Card


Happy Thursday :)

Usually I try not to include Christmas cards in classes that aren't specifically my 'Fancy Pants Christmas' or 'Inky Moose Christmas Club' classes as I don't want to bombard people with too much Christmas, but the stamp set 'Gorgeous Grunge' is so versatile that I just had to show that it can be used to create beautiful Christmas cards too!

I've used 'Gorgeous Grunge' and the music wheel to create my background for this card. The Poinsettia is made with the wings from the bird punch.
It's a pretty simple card but striking so it's sure to stand out on the mantle piece!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment