Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Simple, Sketched, Sweet

Hello all :)

It's another scorching day here and thankfully I have an air conditioning unit in my craft room otherwise it would just be too hot to ink up stamps!

In the new SU! catty there is a beautiful Hostess set called 'Simply Sketched' and it was one of the first stamp sets on my wish list. Having just acquired it I inked it up for my upcoming class. I saw this simple yet so beautiful card on Patty Bennetts site. Thanks for the inspiration Patty!
Like Patty I've used the new In Colours on my card (why mess with a good thing right?!).
The technique used to create the sponged background is called reverse masking. Isn't it lovely? Sometimes less is more and I definitely think that's the case with this card!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek and enjoy the rest of your weekend :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment