Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Finally ... A Day That Really Is All About You!


Happy Wednesday :)

Today I'm sharing a fun card I made using the cute new sentiment set 'Really Good Greetings'.

I love the mix of different fonts in the set and this sentiment always makes me smile when I read it.

The sentiment inside the card reads 'Happy Birthday'.

Because the paper is quite busy, I've kept the rest of the card pretty simple. A couple of banners, a little embossing, some piercing and some linen thread ... one of my favourite "go to" items when I need a little something extra!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek and have yourself a lovely hump day :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment