Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thanks For Caring


Happy Wednesday :)
I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I have been so busy these past few days that I forgot to post for my upcoming class next week. Ekkkk.

Better late than never though, so here is one of the projects for my 'Thanks For Caring' class. It is three sympathy cards. Something that is always good to have on hand.

This card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4". I have kept the colours neutral except for the splash of Primrose Petal Co-ordinations cardstock that I embossed and sanded. The cardstock is specifically designed for this and the results are great.
Here's a closer look ...


Do you notice the shimmer on the centre flower? I embossed the flowers on vellum and spritzed them with a mix of Blushing Bride ink, rubbing alcohol and white shimmer paint. I really like the finished effect. It's subtle and delicate which is the result I was wanting.

In need of some sympathy cards?
Register for my class :D

Dates:

Wednesday 12th June/ Thursday 13th June, 7 - 9.30pm.

Cost : $20.00

Email me to reserve your seat!

2 comments :

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Very pretty card Maree

Carol Matthews said...

Beautiful!

Post a Comment