Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coffee Anyone?


Happy Wednesday :)

Anyone that knows me knows I am a tea drinker. Even the smell of coffee brewing turns my stomach. It's always been that way since having my children.
Even though I can't stand the stuff to consume, I couldn't pass up the awesome 'Perfect Blend' set in the new SU! catty!
I have had some fun today creating with it.
The card uses one of the sentiments that comes in the set (I laugh every time I read it!) and the gift set below uses the other one.

 
Isn't this the perfect pick-me-up for a friend who's having a bad a day?!
Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the blog world and have yourself a happy day :D



0 comments :

Post a Comment