Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Christmas Class Is A Go!

Happy Wednesday :)
Today I'm excited to share with you the projects for my upcoming All Day Christmas class.
I had given you a sneaky peek of the wreath project, but here it is in it's entirety. Isn't it gorgeous?!
I love the Candy Cane feel the colours and patterns have. It is a "sweet" project for sure!
The wreath is the main (most time consuming!) project for the day.

The second project is this adorable decorative hanger ...
 
Each stocking can hold a small chocolate bar or Candy Cane. I have used the same handsome Bronze buttons and DSP as the wreath but have used the new cotton ribbon as the hanger.
Here's a closer pic...
 
Notice the embossing on the body of the stocking? I wasn't sure it would fit in the embossing folder but luckily it did!
Lastly is a cute wee project. At my last ASI Team meeting in Truro, one of the lovely ladies (Hi Linda!) showed us a sweet chocolate holder idea. Here is my take on it ...
 
This time I have used the cute Snow Festival DSP. Add some ribbon and these are the perfect gift when you want to give something small.
And what's inside?
Hmmmmm, that's not a hard question ...  all good gift boxes should contain chocolate!
 
So there you have it, my 2012 All Day Christmas Class projects!
 
Class Details
 
Date: Saturday 1st December, 10 - 5 pm.
 
Cost: $70.00. This includes supplies and lunch. If you have any dietary restrictions please let me know so I can try to accomodate them. If you would rather not have the lunch that is included, email me for a separate price.
 
Registration: To secure your spot, a $35 deposit needs to be made to me before 15th November. The remaining $35 can be paid on the day.
 
Tools: You will need the following tools for the class - scissors, pencil and adhesive (BOTH double sided adhesive tape and a glue. I recommend Tombo glue). A score board and a glue gun would be handy but not necessary as I will have mine available for use. 
 
Any questions just email them to me at inkymoose@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



0 comments :

Post a Comment