Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Easy Envelope Album

Happy Sunday :)
It's been a wee while since I last posted and I do apologise. I have a friend visiting from NZ who has been unwell so she has been a main priority. It's bad enough being sick in your own home but in another country is on another level again!

I realised today that I haven't posted what my class is going to be this coming week so here it is.
It's a photo album made from envelopes. It is just the right size to fit in your handbag if you want a brag book. The album holds 6 photos in total.

Here's a look at the album opened up...
You can decoarate your album to suit whatever occasion you might like. It would make a gorgeous Grandparent Brag Book or a simple gift to send someone from your wedding. I haven't stamped anything in the small pink ovals but you could either stamp a sentiment in them or handwrite the names of the people in the photographs.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)
 
Class Details
 
Dates: Wednesday 17th October / Thursday 18th October, 7 - 9.30pm.
Cost: $15.00
Email to register your seat.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment